It took a little while because I’m a slow editor. Ann helped some. But every time I read the novel over I found more spelling errors and typos. But I think I’ve got it right now.
Yesterday afternoon I sent the novel off to Amazon. It usually takes a day or two before it becomes available. But this morning I was surprised. Kindle had Walker Chronicles III available for sale.
Along with that, I realized a good advertising point: I’m now offering three novels in a series for just under $9.00. That’s less than they sell one paperback for in most places. Maybe people will be interested, eh?
I’ve got some housekeeping I would like to do around here – and my computer needs some work – then I’ll start on the fourth in the series. Actually, I’ve already got a little of it written in my head and just have to squeeze it out of there and onto the computer.
Meanwhile, I’m writing the novels in Word on a laptop running Windows 7 that only has 2 GB of RAM . Two GB of RAM is good for most things. But strange things tend to happen by the time I’m getting to the end of a novel. These are things that I can only attribute to memory problems. Last night I looked up all the specs for my laptop. I can run 8 GB on this thing and that should cure that problem.
So now it’s time to clean up the mess I made while writing the last novel and get things ready to start all over yet again. My office in the loft will be a busy place this winter. I would like there to be at least five novels in this series.